Thanks to kenziekay, I’m happy be a recipient of this lovely blog award and to pass it on to fifteen more lovely bloggers. Before passing it along, I must tell you seven facts about myself. Since I shared seven random facts last week, when I received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, I’ll need to dig deep for seven more.
- Pickles are one of my favorite foods. My favorite field trip as a kid was to a pickle factory.
- I am an avid supporter of the Oxford comma.
- I follow the Dalai Lama on Facebook.
- Yoga was at first a therapy for me, then became a permanent part of my life.
- I still watch Survivor.
- I used to play the banjo, the piano, and the guitar.
- I once killed a black widow spider on a wall with a Taekwondo kick. (Martial arts training came in handy that day. My students were suitably impressed and behaved the rest of the week.)
Drum roll please. Ratatatatatat! The Versatile Blogger Award this week goes to:
LouCinda McGary, Jansen Schmidt, Cathy C. Hall, Jennifer Anderson, Dawn Montgomery, Julie Glover, Julie Anne Lindsey, Bridgette Booth, VB Tremper, Ruth J. Hartman, Ryan King, Gene Lempp, Kristin Connor, Juliana Haygert, and Tia Bach. Congrats to you all.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Write 7 facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you admire and respect.
See you again with the #ROW80 updates on Wednesdays and Sundays.